Professional and Personal Background
- Chief Investment Officer at Capital Partners, the leading premium property developers in the Former Soviet Union. The role included responsibility for the asset and facilities management of the entire portfolio ranging from power stations to ski resorts. Office space was one of the largest components at over 1.8m sq ft.
- I established an in house FM company to service many of our properties as there was nothing suitable on the market. This gave me a unique perspective of being both LL and FM service provider. This lead us down a path of partnership and collaboration that brought synergies and structural benefits to all.
- Delivered brand new shell and core and fully fitted offices to blue chip clients (Deloitte, Ernst and Young, RBS, PWC, Deutsch Bank, HP) in a challenging environment.
- Board Member and sometime Chairman of Haileybury schools in Almaty (2008 – Current). Lead the conception and development of the schools and oversaw their operation.
- Electrical Engineering Diploma. De Monfort University, Leicester.